• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vDIMM monitoring?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Pretty sure OCCT does not.

Everest Home 2.20 (I know, very old) doesn't, though there is a lot of great information there. Newer versions with Cache & Memory that I've seen (like the one below) don't seem to have it either. :(

Other possibilities ...???

(Not my screenshot)
eversest2dr5.jpg

QuietIce , am not sure what version of Everest i have , but it is not marked vdimm or anything of the sort .Computer>sensor>there is Cpu core ,then 2.5 volt and it sits at 2.0v , which is what my vdimm set at, after which PSU rails are displayed in same manner.

Interesting. Could you check the version number for me (I'm assuming it's "Everest Home Edition")? My version doesn't list voltages at all under motherboard>sensors - that's mostly temp readings for me ...

Are you looking for something to work with your A8N32-SLI? Is there a version of Asus Probe that goes with it?

No, it's a newer Gigabyte board (ma785gmt-ud2h). Not my board even, but I thought maybe there would be something out there that would pull it from the BIOS or board sensors, kind of like CPU-Z does for vCore.

And just an FYI about Probe II - I checked the versions I have on both my A8N32 and M3A32 boards and neither of them includes RAM voltage as an option. They monitor pretty much the same thing as HWMonitor without the core temp reading (CPU from motherboard only). Good suggestion, though, I hadn't considered it before ... :)

Find vdimm measuring points on mobo then is all I can say. Not hte best, as in easy, but the most accurate anyway.

Of course it is! Same way with everything else for that matter but we use CPU-Z or some other program every day to monitor vCore instead of checking with our handy voltmeters - and I'd be willing to bet not even 1 in 10 of us have ever checked their PSU with a MM. ;)
(I have BTW, just for grins, but it was virtually the same reading as BIOS was showing and not worth the trouble.)

I was hoping there was a popular monitor that also showed vDIMM, which is why I posted this in the Memory section. Maybe the weekday guys will have a lead ...

My bad ice , i have ultimate version.But , i just checked out everest website and you can get it for free if you sign up for some service.Wouldn't hurt to sign up for netflix for a month to get free everest :p

Does there happen to be a version of Easy Tune (I think that's what the Gigabyte program is called) that will work with that board? I installed it for a little bit on my system, back when I was still running XP, and seem to remember a vDIMM reading in it. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember it.

My bad ice , i have ultimate version.But , i just checked out everest website and you can get it for free if you sign up for some service.Wouldn't hurt to sign up for netflix for a month to get free everest :p
I already get streaming Netflix - you suppose that would be good enough? :)

Does there happen to be a version of Easy Tune (I think that's what the Gigabyte program is called) that will work with that board? I installed it for a little bit on my system, back when I was still running XP, and seem to remember a vDIMM reading in it. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember it.
I'll check into that ... :)

Back