• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Second Swifty Triple Arrives!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dyckah

went into my local NCIX today, to see which of my parts had come in, and the parts that have arrived are my MCR320, and my GTZ, sadly, none of my fittings arrived, for some reason, the computer didnt tell the warehouse to ship over all the stuff i ordered, only some of it, so i gotta wait until tomorrow to get the fittings.
oh well, i probably wont get around to installing them until after the weekend anyways(and i think i can manage to get this 320 also installed internally without any mods to the case! heres to hoping!), but here goes, some pics of the new stuff!(****ty cellphone pictures, but its better than nothing, i figure!)
kevin00503060729.jpg

kevin00473050449.jpg

kevin00483054509.jpg

just normal bitspower ones.
and i have a better camera, i just forgot it at my parents place, and havent been bothered enough to go back to go grab it.
probably will this weekend when im throwing everything into the rig.

Back