• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What happens when you are busy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dolk

I once overclocked an Intel
So I haven't been doing a lot of overclocking or really anything with my desktop except play games on it. Its been a very long 2 semesters at college. I just happened to look into my fan grill of my Antec 900 the other day and saw this: (My CPU was still heavily OCed at the moment too.)

img0436p.jpg

After taking apart my case I looked at the full damage

img0437py.jpg

And after the bath (litteraly I put my radiator under the faucet and jet blast it with water. Didn't have a can o' air)

img0442t.jpg

While getting rid of the micro bubbles I decided to screw in my front grills with the fans RUNNING at full blast. My knuckles lived but its scary :D

img0443ds.jpg

I just looked in my server.... Looks like I have a project for the weekend as well :D

Idk, but I'm still at 50C with my OC atm. I would have to imagine near 57+ with all that dust and ambient temp. My roommates like to keep it warm here.

Back