• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick question on buying compression fittings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Those are just for one. No advertising your store here; it's not allowed. If you want to advertise here, contact iNet Interactive and they will gladly let you pay to advertise here with a nice banner.

muddocktor
Forum Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are just for one. edited, mudd

No black though :/

This looks like an advertisement, which is against our forum rules. If you are an official representative of a company, please let one of the mods know, and they may cut you some slack and let you put a link to the support site in your signature.

Edit: As far as I know, Bitspower fittings are sold individually, unless they are specifically advertised as sold in pairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hokie and Matt are aware. I wasnt trying to do anything hence the reason I said PM me for further details.

Oh ya, sorry to hijack.

Compression fittings arent worth it, too expensive lol thats more of something I would do if I wanted to do like a rebuild on my loop or something. The good ol black barbs will do you the best

Hokie and Matt are aware. I wasnt trying to do anything hence the reason I said PM me for further details.

Which Matt? There are several here.:p

These forums are not for selling or advertising, but you may be allowed to be official support for your site on these forums, it just takes an email or PM to one of the mods with any important details, and once they verify you, all is good.

The thing is, you can't use your forum account to try to advertise or sell anything. You can use it to help out anyone here that orders something from you, whether it be a shipping issue, wrong parts or whatever the case may be. You will still be allowed to post anywhere on the forums you are allowed to now, to help out other members or to ask questions.

These guidelines are in place to both protect the forums and each of our members, yourself included. Good luck with your online store.:thup:

Compression fittings arent worth it, too expensive lol thats more of something I would do if I wanted to do like a rebuild on my loop or something. The good ol black barbs will do you the best

I started out my loop with compression fittings, and I actually like them. I wouldn't say they aren't worth it, because some of us are neurotic enough about the aesthetics of our rigs that we require them.:p

Last edited:
compressions are nice and all, but until i get to the point where i can buy everything top end and make an internal clean build, barbs are just perfect for me.

compressions are nice and all, but until i get to the point where i can buy everything top end and make an internal clean build, barbs are just perfect for me.

I think the biggest thing against compression fittings is the price. When you can get 3 barbs for the price of 1 compression fitting, it tends to sway a lot of people toward the cheaper option.

I agree, they're not worth the expense unless you have the cash to throw at your loop. They are certainly nice looking and if that's the reason you wanted to go with them, more power to you! Just be sure they'll fit on all of your components if the fittings are anywhere near close to each other due to increased width.

Oh ya, sorry to hijack.
I'm sorry to continue the hijack and will be brief. Since a green was involved and then my name was dropped in defense, this needs to be said.

The Matt in question is I.M.O.G. I cannot speak for him, but I'm aware of nothing allowing potential advertising in forum posts. Can't get into much more detail than that b/c I don't know what was said. My involvement is regarding potential promotional events for the front page, which kido and I have not even spoken about yet.

Just for the public record, since my name was mentioned. Sorry for the continued hijack OP.

Back