• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[3/30/2010] Project Overhaul

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Juggalo23451

[(up and running)4/22/10] Project Overhaul

I took pics. Found a camera thank god
Any Ideas on how to get the rad/fans match up with the mesh?

YouTube- Project overhaulYouTube- Project overhaul # 2
YouTube- XSPC RX480 Rad with 8 1850rpm 58cfm Gentle typhoon fansYouTube- Primochill Anti kink coilsYouTube- Ek 5870 water block and Ek 5970 water blockYouTube- 5970 stock cooler offYouTube- Ek water block on the 5970 YouTube- 5870 stock cooler offYouTube- Ek water block on the 5870

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I am doing this project for me no one else:). Everything is and will be paid for by me. Added some pics with the Gentle typhoons fans in action on my RX480:)

Okay! :) I love those Gentle Typhoon they look gorgeous :) but I am using delta 3400rpm with a switch mod 5v/7v/12v I got them for cheap! 8 for 50$! actualy 30$ but shipping killed the deals :)... Hate canada :)

Looking forward to see the project done.

Red and Black tubing will be for some contrast? or you are going to run 2loop?

Okay! :) I love those Gentle Typhoon they look gorgeous :) but I am using delta 3400rpm with a switch mod 5v/7v/12v I got them for cheap! 8 for 50$! actualy 30$ but shipping killed the deals :)... Hate canada :)

Looking forward to see the project done.

Red and Black tubing will be for some contrast? or you are going to run 2loop?

Bingo on the tubing:) I also got coils for the tubing as well,U/v red and black:)
I plan to cool my cpu and gpus in one loop. I need to update my sig,I got a 5970 and a 5870 in trifire. I am still using my 9800gt for physx:)

Gaa just get rid of the anti kink. It's a much cleaner look without it.

Still looking pretty good. I always like building a rig, I can see you do too and take pride in it.

dam, i thought that was a feser monsta, i didn't realize the RX's were so thick!

looks good.

Gaa just get rid of the anti kink. It's a much cleaner look without it.

Still looking pretty good. I always like building a rig, I can see you do too and take pride in it.

I need to fix the spacing. I got them for contrast.
I do take pride in my projects that I do and do the best that I can to:)

Back