• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[New Feature]Unanswered Threads Under Quicklinks Menu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Under quick links, you can now select "Unanswered Threads" to get a search result of all threads which have not gotten any replies.

Makes finding people who need help and haven't gotten it a bit easier. :)

EDIT: "my posts" in the subnav menu at the top is also a recent addition - click it to get a search result including all threads which you have posted in, listed in the order in which the thread has been replied to.

Last edited:
Nifty feature. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: Not there for me. Do I need to log out then back in?

EDIt2: Logging out/back in didnt do it.

Attachments

• quiklnk.JPG
    quiklnk.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 292
It should be there now, left your primary usergroup off permissions (news team). I fixed that.

Bump. I've seen a lot of new users not getting questions answered! Let's do our best to help these guys out.

Kind of curious as to why this was needed. Right under the Forum button there is a link called, "Unanswered Threads."

Does this not do the same thing?

This thread is almost a year old, they probably just moved the link to a place where people will see it and have an easier access to it since it was introduced last year.

It is the same thing. I bumped the thread so people know about this link to help out threads that have not got responses.

Kind of curious as to why this was needed. Right under the Forum button there is a link called, "Unanswered Threads."

Does this not do the same thing?

This is the thread announcing that I created the link under the forum button. ;) It doesn't do the same thing as what you are talking about, it is the same thing as what you are talking about.

This is the thread announcing that I created the link under the forum button. ;) It doesn't do the same thing as what you are talking about, it is the same thing as what you are talking about.

I was thinking it was going to be placed under the "Quick Links" drop down menu; the screen shot eluded me to this conclusion.

More, more, more! I responded to ~15 threads this morning!

Nice work Thid. I try to go through there regularly when I have spare minutes, but have been extra short on those lately.

Bump, just did 7! Let's keep this going! We pride ourselves being community based. This is how we can keep being helpful and keep our population up.

I got 3 or 4 or 5 tonight also, looks like we cleared them out all the way back to a couple days ago.

I'm shooting for 0 unanswered threads in October, starting now. :D

We are succeeding then, as we have no threads from October at all!

I notice Earthdog had a problem seeing it right away? "Ctrl+F5" sometimes works better than clearing cookies by logging out. ;)

Back