• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WC Build from NOTHING to this!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

2C@nts4U

This is a build from scratch to finish...

I'll list a few of the items that I have used

1 Custom Cabinet W24XH30XD12
1 Plexiglass Front Panel
1 Feser Quad
1 320 Swiftech
1 EK-Multioption RES 400 Rev. 2
1 Swiftech MCP655 w/speed controll

1 HeatKiller CPU Block
1 Heatkiller GPU
15 Feet Feser UV Green Tubing
15 Feet Feser UV BLue Tubing
2 Liter Feser Clear/UV Blue Fliud
1 50ml FB Feser Base Corrosion Blocker

7 Yate Loon 120x20mm Medium Speed Thin Silent Case Fan
4 UV Blue 120mm Fans
1 220MM UV Blue Fan

1 Package UV Blue Sleeve Kit
1 Package UV Green Sleeve Kit
3 Feet UV Blue Heatshrink
3 Feet UV Green Heatshrink

1 Bitspower G 1/4" Black Sparkle Rotary 90 Degree
12 Bitspower Premium PLUS Black Diamond Series G1/4" High Flow 1/2" Fitting
1 Open/Close Valuve
1 Touch Screen SENTRY 2 Fan Controller
1 KazeMaster Fan Controller
1 Bitspower G 1/4" Silver Shiny Temperature Sensor Stop Fitting
3 120mm Plastic 3-Piece Fan Filter
2 Logisys 15" Deluxe Sound Activated CCFL Kit Sleeved - UV

1 Premium EL Wire Blue
1 Premium EL Wire Green
3 LED Rocker Switches
2 Delrin Vandal Resistant Illuminated Switch

ah yeah and a **** load of Red, Yellow, Black 16 Gauge wire and ties

Attachments

• IMG_3735.jpg
    IMG_3735.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 1,414
  • IMG_3761.jpg
    IMG_3761.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 1,448
looks great.

will it have a from cover that keeps dust from getting in?
if not be ready for periodic vacuuming .
very good use of material for light absorbtion btw .

Here are more pics.....

1 The fluid is clear ... as seen here the fuild is still in the res is clear
2 Here you see the sides looking for a knob so I can adjust the speed external.
3 Took out the mobo... getting a new one!!

To explain alittle about the build, I have used a Bitpower 'T' for the source of my drain to a ball valve.

Then I set the Tempature Plug on the Res...next to the outlet to give me a constant reading of the fluid before it goes into the Feser Quad then to the CPU back to a 320 Swiftech Res for more cooling then off to the GPU which then returns to the res.

I built it this way so when I add my 2nd pump and res. it would be an easy conversion and add-on!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3795.jpg
    IMG_3795.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 1,362
  • IMG_3792.jpg
    IMG_3792.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 1,370
  • IMG_3766.jpg
    IMG_3766.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 1,376
1 The fluid is clear ... as seen here the fuild is still in the res is clear

Grosjambon was wanting to know why add feser fun coolants to your loop when you already went with coloured tubing.

nice work, but much on the lights for my liking, but great work. pics are to large though.

I went with Feser Coolant for it was the BEST..
.. and as for the Lights..
..thats what the 3 LED Rocker switchs are for they turn on/off the UV lights the Blue and Green rope lights.. and the one Fan controller turns off all the LED lights on the fans...making this case near pitch black.... I have yet to break 28c under load too.

Yea, please resize in a few days. Nice to see it in all it's beauty, but I have a 24" monitor and I still have to scroll. You could set up a link for full size pics. One thing that impacts many users, you'd be surprised.

Now thats done, very spectacular rig. You have a great custom box to start with and really took your time for wire management for best UV bling. Darn nice!

just host them from some site, i use photobucket, then just post what they suggest.

this size is good, it seems to re-adjust too.
IMG_0470.jpg

Alright here we go again on the discussion about fluid....

Feser Fluid has been shown to disapate heat better than distilled water.....

THATS why I went with it....cost has nothing to do with it...

I have seen on skinee labs nanofluid vs distilled and temp was about 1degree diff (nano > distilled) I dont think feser

I would like to see where u get that info
/quoteFeser Fluid has been shown to disapate heat better than distilled water...../quote
Btw Feser/distilled doesnt disapate heat, its transfer the heat into the loop then the rad that is dissipating heat.

Nice pics and build!
what did you use for that black background material???
If it's black carpet, what does that do for heat?

congratz!

M$

that's what i was thinkin' either some sort of 'carpet' kinda like a speaker box carpet or maybe a foam, didn't think about foam. maybe good for sound, but i can't imagine foam is gonna help any heat dissapation...??..??....

M$

If I remember correctly there was an artical about the difference types of fluid and the pros and cons of each....

Now the result of the test was clear

Feser won on several points plus it was NON Conductive if you were to ever have a leak...saving you lots of money of buying new/replacement parts.

and Conumdrum the Forum Post you refer to was a FESER BLUE DYE fluid....the fuild I am useing is 100% clear NO DYE.....it barely is UV active but it does have a blueish hue to it when the UV lights are on.

again back to the fluids disscusion again it was proven beyond a doubt that destilled water was 2nd best... only for and the same reason it is not used in cars is it does not absorb or cool down as fast as the Feser fluid.... and standard antifreeze was to thick for PC use. NOw there was an other fluid but for the life of me I can not remember and I am not going to waste time reading all those Forums and articles again, but if I run across it again I will post it...

I am not knocking distilled water.... I am only saying it was 2nd best due to the few issues it had. If I was worried about cost I would have gone distilled but cost was not the issue but safety of my componets was.

Back