• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally got off my ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

georanma

And in a haze of booze and smoke, I decided it was a good idea to take apart my water loop at 4 am. It was in the interest of :comp:.
I have like 2 mcp-655s (one vario one non) and an hk 3.0 just laying around. My 920 needs love. Before, I rebuild, I really should replace this hosing. Suggestions? I need it to be a bit inexpensive, and color is of no concern. Definately 7/16s ID im thinking.

if the tubing still is flexible and soft, then no need to change. but if you still want to change then look no further then 10 feet for $4.90 :) 7/16IDx5/8OD. great stuff, will always use it.

Looking for cheap housing.....I think the easist place and cheapest would be you local FISH store...thier hoses are meant for high pressure and normally are very cheap...but you get no COOL factor...you just get THE JOB done look.

how does it hold up over time? Not sure how long this primochill was used before I got it, but it started to colapse near my block out barb after about 4 months of me using it. May have been my tube runs though. Probably will get the masterkeeler anyways since its cheap, and Im on a budget right now. Getting robbed twice in one week sucks.

Anyone know another place I can get some masterkleer. Jab-tech is out and has been for a minute. I want to get that look back up.

I heard ClearFlex isn't bad tubing. Jab has it for less than $1/ft. I ordered some but never used it because it has writing printed on it the full length.

that wont bother me. I just am benching. Anyone else have a suggestion. I was looking at mcmaster karr, but I wasnt certain what I wanted to get.

Cool deal. Im having to wait till I get paid friday. I seem to be getting my things taken from me every couple of weeks this past month and a half. Last night it was the sansa I just got from grumperfish not even a week ago, along with my biggest mcicrosd card (16 gig).

Georanma - Too bad you don't live nearby, I'd give you this Clearflex. I've got 10' of it just taking up room in the spare parts box.

Back