• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA SLI FTW past 200 bclk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jaymz9350

I've had no luck getting my board past 200 bclk. Just curios if my board won't go higher or if I'm missing something. I've only tried raising the vcore and vtt (not sure what other settings may help), Is there anything else that can help or am I stuck.

I've tried it with low multi's and it won't boot past 200 and I can't run anything except super pi 1m past 201 using the eleet in windows.

Well some boards its a little difficult to get past 205, but you should be able too. I have found that the opinions of Vtt have been very divided, however I do believe that your vtt is too low. I have found that at increased clocks, a Vtt that is too low will not allow the computer to boot and if it does boot it typically freezes at the Windows colored balls.

Raise your Vtt to 1.39 and then try again.

In my sig I'm running 192 x 21. I can boot and run at a low multi at 200 bclk with 1.275 and have tried up to 1.4 on the vtt and it won't even post past 201. I know I may just be out of luck though.

I'm not trying this for every day use as I'm happy with where I am now, just want to see if I can squeeze a bit more out for benches.

Last edited:
i can't get my p55 ftw near 200 either, and ive been avidly trying for 6 months. ive had to rma two motherboard from frying them trying to get 200 stable.

i just bought an asus rampage 2 gene, and i've run THAT up to 215 no issues.

moral of the story, evga isnt as good as they need to be. SOME of their boards work ok....but they have too many boards that DO NOT work ok.

i'm now running the evga board as a secondary computer at stock.

Well honestly I'm not that worried about it. Not to sound rude but there is nothing wrong with my board or from the sound of it yours either, it runs stock speeds (and OC'd up to 200) with no issues so it works fine. It may not do what you (or I) want but it does work fine.

Back