• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tj07 watercooled

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Racerblade

Registered
Hi every on just wanted to show off my first watercooled computer, nothing realy special with it.
IMG_4584.jpg
IMG_4583.jpg
IMG_4581.jpg
ill get more photos whene i can get my hose clamps (what a stupid thing to forget to shop)

hehe all my cabels were perfect for my old case but ill probably need to make new one to be able to get som sort off system here and 1 more pump and 2x 240 rads so i can split the loop.
but now i dont even got time to build my office, gotta chop down trees

You could put the bottom rad on the other side and switch the PSU to the opposite side then all the cables would be hidden behind it. It means you could also re-route the tubing through the other slots towards the other side of the case as well.

If the 8 pin motherboard connector won't fit through the back of the motherboard (it doesn't on mine with a top rad in place) you can get an extension cable for it so it's easier to re-route up the back of the case.

Did you cut the opening in the motherboard tray.

My TJ07 isn't exactly tidy for cable routing either but I'll post a piccie later.

i havent made any modifications the hole u se i think thats fore a backplate to used if u use xeon server board and stuff

Back