• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Out of the Loop - Pardon the Pun

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrLarkins

I've been out of the H20 for about 2 years or so and am just wondering if there are any new technologies that would make me want to upgrade my loop. I believe my water cooling parts are listed in my sig

I would say it looks good.....only thing I would suggest is refresh/new tubing and fluids if it is all 2years old...

+1.

the parts will still work, they could be upgraded for better performance but what you have will work. then again, what are you cooling now?

If your temps are good and your fan noise is okay, your stuff is just fine. There are better blocks, rads, and pumps. But nothing groundbreaking at all. Just minor improvements across the board.

this past February, I replaced my motherboard, cpu, and ram.

Motherboard: ASUS M4A79T Deluxe
CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.8Ghz
RAM: Kingston HyperX 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3
Video: eVGA 9800GTX+ superclocked

my temps stay in the low 30C range unless I fire up BC2. Then it'll reach 37C. I'm not worried about temps, just checking the new stuff.

Back