• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS Launches Rampage III Extreme and Maximus III Extreme Motherbaords

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CURSES, with your subject title I thought that you found someone selling the RE3. As far as I know maximus is out and for sale, but rampage is what I am waiting for. Can not wait for it to finally be out. It is the only thing holding up my new rig.

CURSES, with your subject title I thought that you found someone selling the RE3. As far as I know maximus is out and for sale, but rampage is what I am waiting for. Can not wait for it to finally be out. It is the only thing holding up my new rig.

Same thing with me! I had a R2E, but I ended up selling it to a friend of mine in anticipation of the III! I can't wait for this bad-boy to go on to my bench. It's gonna look so cool! :p

I hope they will have enough inventory, I would hate to miss out when it surfaces , lol

I think they went into full production the end of March, so they should be available very soon. Friggen sexy lookin' board that's for sure. My guess is she'll cost pretty penny too. :)

According to the legit review article the Rampage will be 399$ and the Maximus 349$, I'm checking the net every 10 minutes to see if somebody have it!

Yeah, it will start at $400 like the R2E did, iirc. Canadian retailers (NCIX) have already started listing them, but as a backordered item.

I can't wait to get this board! ahh, I think it's going to look soooo cool.

Bad news guys, tired of waiting I called Asus and was told that the north america distributor was asipartner, so I called them, eta is early may..... what a bummer.....

Bad news guys, tired of waiting I called Asus and was told that the north america distributor was asipartner, so I called them, eta is early may..... what a bummer.....

When does the UD9 come out?, Asus might loose out this round, for now at least:shrug:

Yeah I know, but I think I'm just jinked with Giga, never been lucky with them but if they are avail right now, I probably give it a try......

Common dude not a Gigabyte!!!!!!!

Hahaha,

As you know mate, I'll use/try boards from anyone.

You'd like the UD9, clocks very well, fast and easy to use.
The 762 classified clocks well, but it's far from fast and it's not what I'd call easy to use for a lot of end users.

But anyhow, back to the REIII.
I look forward to them making it way done here, keen to try it and see how it stacks up next to the 762 and UD9

Hahaha, yeah. Thinking about it legitimately, I don't want anything but this board :b

I want USB 3 and Sata 2. I want the Bluetooth overclocking thingy. I DON'T want the massive (and still hot running) NB heatsink of the E760... I do want RIIIE's pretty heatsinks ;)

Back