• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI platinum 750i sli....with an ati card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xander89

Hey guys

Its that time of year where i invest money in my comp and slowly all my old parts are used to spawn new computers, from my original i will have spawned 3 other computers not including mine. Anyhu i have a old mobo lying about ( the one stated in the title) and it was always rather unstable when i tried to OC it but im building a budget comp for my mate with an e5200 processor etc and due to my GFX card upgrade im selling my gtx 260 to my other housemate and he is selling his 4770 to my mate for the budget build. The MSI mobo i have is an SLI board but i was wondering if there would be any kind of performance dip if i was to whack that ati 4770 into it?
Also this is a long shot do u think there are anyway to make it crossfire compatible, hacking drivers etc?

thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Back