• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Back Ice GT 360

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
GTS (stealth) 360
gts360-1.jpg

or

GTX (xtrem) 360
gtx360_800w.jpg

Last edited:
A standard 240 rad whit descent pump and fans is still better then normal air cooling, so i would say yeah it will work fine. :D
You properly still also will have a descent OC even whit the GTS even do Back Ice rads are not the best you can get they still a lot better then standard rads.

Last edited:
That setup will work fine...but whats your goal!!! QUIETness or Cooling...

YateLoons Med for quiet
YateLoons Highs for cooling

I would also suggest a Fan Controler....

this will help you in achieving both cooling and quiet running

I am a big fan of the Yate Loon D12SL-12D its a 1350rpm 120x120x38mm fan that's silent at lower speeds and still and almost sillent at max speed, and have good pressure for rads and descent 48CFM of flow

The Scythe Gentle Typhoons 1450 are quieter and provide a bit more airflow than the Yate Loon D12SL-12D, not silent but fairly quiet. However, in the UK at least they're more than double the cost.

The Scythe Gentle Typhoons 1450 are quieter and provide a bit more airflow than the Yate Loon D12SL-12D, not silent but fairly quiet. However, in the UK at least they're more than double the cost.
Its 48 versus 50 CFM so its not a bid its just a little more and on noise i heard those Scythe Gentle Typhoons at a friends place and they have during load about the amount of noise

And as you ware saying the YL's are a bid cheaper.

Back