• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just ordered my H20-220 Ultima XT Kit now oppions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Andrew149

Okay i just ordered this kit H20-220 Ultima XT with dual rads and vga blocks does anyone have a estimate how cool my system also i will have 4 fans on the rads so will this keep me cool???? overclocking my 2 xfx 5770 video cards and my 965 to about 4.5ghz

No idea on your temps man... waaaay to many variables to be remotely accurate. But wait, I dont get your setup though. Are you cooling the 2 cards and the CPU with that kit???

You are likely not going to hit 4.5Ghz with that chip with ambient water cooling. Sorry. 4ghz, sure!

#Laughs# theres something a little "about face" with this post :)

I once did some asking after and spent a small fortune for fun.

found a pdf on the kit but could save me some time...
what dual rads exactly?
are they single 120 or 2x120 :shrug:

EDIT: weve rushed him with replies #Laughs#... in your own time Andrew149 :)

there dual 220 rads =]]]

i will be cooling the 2 5770's and the amd 965 c3 right now im at 4.1ghz on crap cooling

That kit is only 1 rad... you bought another and blocks for the video cards then Im guessing? That should be fine, but I would still be (pleasently) surprised if you could manage 4.5Ghz 24/7 with reasonable voltage.

4.2 should be pretty reasonable. I've done 4.2 on air on my 965. However it was over winter and i bought the temperature of my room equal to the temperature outside. It was 12 deg F that night :p Just for info, i used 1.625v for that

It didn't maintain it very long though and crapped out once it warmed up. Something I've only been able to duplicate the results of over winter. Has not yet been possible with this spring heat

i guess we'll see i went on all the etreme builder stuff and it was all swiftech stuff so thats what i did the order was like $512

Back