• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

n00b does ln2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Neuromancer

And just to really look like an *** I am going to do it LIVE!! :screwy:
http://www.livestream.com/ocaneuromancer?t=751073

Starting Circa 9PM EST/EDT whatever. East Coast time :)

Come cheer me on!

Going to be benching 955BE maybe with a brief hiatus to cook the mobo dry will do my sempie as well dont think that will do well on cool water I could only do about 300HTREF with this board bootable....

Woot!

I'll be there if i'm not testing the UD3P that showed up yesterday, and maybe even then :D

running late.. got the SSD all hooked up now and had to install Vista for pcmark (totally forgot)

insulating now

Light the stream off and aim the webcam at your insulation job. We watched konakonakonakona insulate, people watched me insulate.

The webby stuff is easy to set up :) Just live stream :) or ustream

\
If you use live stream download procaster (as was recommended to me) makes a real clear picture....

Thanks to all tha tshowed up.. surprised at the OCF turnout.. wish I had more time to chat with you guys.. everytime I tried my temps dropped :p

lol

My setup is still frozen BTW.

Back