• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Managed Implementation of Change Leads to More Perfect Communities

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Change... a scarce minority is able to naturally appreciate change. Most people hate change. Instinct and evolution has imprinted upon our genetic makeup the innate value of stability.Still some people claim they like change, but those claims are often spawned out of the desire to appear progressive and agile rather than genuine appreciation of change itself.

Yet change is a critical motivator quite deserving of appreciation - it introduces challenge, carving meaning out of true victories which could otherwise be discounted as uneventful. On the Internet stage upon which we compete, the effo... Return to Article

So, mods were locked out?

I could of run rampant for a day and then been totally banned? Naa, I like this place. Thanks for letting us know AFTER it wass fixed. Geeze......

Nice artical, reminds me of TQM planning sessions and teaching folks in the old days.

Back