• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need to hear it from the experts..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cleaner450

I want to see what people think.. If you were to do a new build with everything external what would you purchase?... no issues with size of rad and res and money was not an issue.. Keep it to cooling just CPU with 2 GPUs

Hi Cleaner!

If your new at watercooling then I got lots of links for you. If you been watercooling in the last year I can help with parts. If new to the WC scene, best not to just get a "Best Buy" list.

Just a CPU and Two GPUs. LOL, have times changed or what? We are really using up the planets power now, I feel your heat/noise pain.

Looks like two loops needed from your sig, or more than a 120x4 for sure.

120x3 for GPUs, a 120x2 for the CPU, and seperate loops, two pumps, res etc.

Right now I am looking at the Swiftech Apogee XT Extreme, Swiftech Komodo or EK and a ThermoChill PA140.3. Would you say I am off to a good start? What else would you say with moving this direction would pair good with these?

Last edited:
Very nice. With your sig parts you'll be very set for good temps. No issues with flow rates once you choose your pump.

May I recommend the DDC 3.2 and a XSPC restop? Might be best if you look up the testing on it at:
http://martin.skinneelabs.com/
I suggest you bookmark it. You'll also have to choose your fans for that class of radiator. I have seen some 140mm reviews, we are still skimpy on what is best for 140mm fans, you'll have to do the research yourself.

Your rad is wayyy plenty for the rig. Too bad you had to go the H50 route to see whats really good. Hopefully you can sell it or move it to a secondary rig.

Thats crazy.... Overkill just a bit?.... damn I thought the 140.3 was borderline. Yes I wish I waited on the H50... Its OK craigslist here I come.

Came across a few days ago. If room isn't an issue check out the monster at the bottom of this page. Performance-pc just started carrying this brand.

http://www.magicool.biz/Magicool/RadiatorsXtreme.html

It's not bad, nice on the side of a case. Been out umm over at least a year ago. Tests are lacking, but seen two guys running it. Not the best flow rates but cools a lot.

great for the guy who knows his watercooling and wants to try something huge. Two pump series setup, can cool a lot.

Back