• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with MSI P55M-GD41 settings!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

treepop

Hey guys,

I just purchased the rig in my sig on special at frys and need help with the settings. Does anyone know of a good place to go for some good tweaking on this mobo?

THanks!

I assume it boots fine and you are simply trying to tweak the bios settings for your initial setup?

I assume it boots fine and you are simply trying to tweak the bios settings for your initial setup?

I suppose I should have been a wee bit more specific.

It boots fine and runs benchmarks etc... What I am trying to do now is maximize my performance. Ram timings/voltage/multiplier settings etc...

That was still pretty vauge, so here goes some questions:

Do I need to worry about FSB anymore since the onboard memory controller? or should I focus mainly on getting the max oc I can? IE 200x10 will give me the same performance as 100x20.

What is this NB Frequency and should I worry about upping it?

Do I need to run in 1:1 ratio FSB : DRAM or since the inclusion of the onboard memory controller, should I not worry about it anymore

What voltages should I bee looking at changing? Vcore, Cpu VTT, CPU PLL, PCH, Dram
and these DDR VREF voltages wth are those?

Is 50Celsius still the max temp before I start seeing errors? Or a temp I should still try to avoid?

I think that is about it for now...THANKS!

Back