• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Liquid cooled 890fx asus amd 1090t be =]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Andrew149

well guys seems like the board is a little unstable cant run windows experince without the computer freezing but i am absolutly in love with the board its a must have so my temps on idle are 19c using prime 95 my max temp is 24c this is on everything stock i cant say but good things about the board i will post up pics soon new paint job new everything pretty much =D

Are you saying your ambient is 76ºF (24ºC), idle temps are 19ºC and load temps are 26ºC?

Going off to check whether the laws of physics have changed in the last day or so.

He's still not using Realtemp or HW monitor. It's the mobo proggy. We know they are never correct.

Andrew, try the latest Coretemp, pretty sure it works with AMD.

Last edited:
Hmmm, didn't waste any time taking the screen shot did you? You need to let that run for awhile until the system balances out, especially with water. It usually takes somewhere between 10-15 minutes, depending in the size of the loop. With your two rads it'll probably take the whole 15 min, maybe 20 minutes.

Still, 31°C isn't bad for the first few seconds. :) What did CoreTemp show ...?

Queit ice ive ran it for abt an hour before i took that pic. but than open the program for you to see im still trying to figure out the whole turbo thing on the chip the highest ive seen the temps are 42c and idle is 18c

42°C is great! :)

Next time you might want to scroll down a couple of the thread windows so we can see the last time-stamp on them - that's what I was going by. The time-stamp to start is shown in the first window as 02:10 and all the other windows show the same time-stamp. It's easy to assume that not even a minute has gone by since the test was started. It still would be nice to see what CoreTemp shows but it won't be 10°C more, I'm pretty sure of that, so those are good temps regardless. ;)

I'm fine with what you've shown but try to understand we have what you might call a "Forum Standard", which is Prime95+CoreTemp or OCCT, so some people won't believe until you post one of those showing enough time-lapse (since you are water cooling) to reach max temp ...

Last edited:
im trying quietice im having a hard time figureing this turbo out this mothing board everytime i go into bio's i see differnt numbers than what i entered but ill tell you what this cpu stays frozen

Back