• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI P55-CD53 BIOS Voltage problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

renegade44

I just got a MSI P55-CD53 motherboard with an i3-530 and can't seem to get the voltage options to work. When I go to the bios page the options for voltage adjustments are greyed out. Have the latest bios installed.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
My advice is to you is download the Live update 4 from either the CD the mobo has or go to MSI's website. The latest bios is V1.7. Let me know what version you have going?

My advice is to you is download the Live update 4 from either the CD the mobo has or go to MSI's website. The latest bios is V1.7. Let me know what version you have going?

Thanks for helping!!! I only paid 42.99 @Fry's for it. But unless you know something I don't the latest and greatest is V1.6. And I just checked using live update DL from the MSI website. If there is a V1.7 hopefully someone can make it available

Last edited:
Back