• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Summer is coming and i need a solution for gtx 480

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zantal

hi guys

i am currently running 2 gtx480 in SLI and since load temps would get as high as 92C in some cases the fan makes too much noise for my taste.

i need some good water cooling setup, but i am new to this so i need some advice.

money isn't a problem but i have checked in the internet to find some answers but with no luck.

what i need is something huge enough to keep these babies cooled and that it can ship to italy

thanks in advance =)

I would say at minimum a 120.3 sized rad and likely a double thick rad like Thermochill PA120.3.

As far as shipping to Italy, no idea, you can look up who sells it and find out though.

Personally, if I was you, I would scrap the second one and just run one on the resolution you have listed in your signature.

Did you get those benches done by chance and have some numbers? You can PM me the results. :)

if i may suggest possibly the rx360 or 480 as i use them and they are a few $$$ cheaper than the pa,s
im not the expert but you may not need that much rad a regular 320 such as the qp series by swifty cheaper yet..

Back