• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need ideas for a good case for watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matari

I am looking for a new case to house a TFC 360 and TFC 240 without having to mod the case. Cases I have looked at are Silverstone TJ07, Corsair Obsidian 800d, Coolmaster ATCS 840, and Lian Li PC A77F. Can anyone give me a convincing argument to choose one of these case, or does someone have a better case in mind…

I'd also look at Mountain Mods http://www.mountainmods.com/computer-cases-c-21.html?osCsid=d0vm8b0knf52i2gbamkrei0304 If these were easily available in the UK I'd get an Ascension.

Agree about the TJ07. You do need to cut down the top grill a bit to fit a slimline 240 rad in easily. You would need to mod the top to get a triple slimline rad in though.

I have seen a build in the TJ07 that I can no longer find the link to that had 2 triple rads in the base.

Back