• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WC advice any thing missing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tagi

Registered
Hello

Is there any thing missing or that you would advise to get with this?

Swiftech H20-220 ULTIMA XT

Swiftech Apogee™ XT Multi-mount replacement Hold-down plate for AMD/AM2,AM3

Danger Den Brass Fillport

2 Bitspower G 1/4" Black Sparkle 45 Degree IG 1/4" Adapter

2 Bitspower Premium G1/4" High Flow 1/2" Fitting

PrimoChill Anti-Kink Coils

and some PT nuke

Also has any one used the fillport? If so what are your thoughts on it.

I have a few worms. But I am a bit laking in the paper towel department.

Does that fillport work like I am thinking (Drillig a hole in top of case and it screws in there with a hose runing to res.) I might not get it as it is just another spot to leak and more stuff in my case.

Ah and draining I did forget bout that. I will have to add that to the list.

You really don't need to have a fillport. The res has a nice hole in it. A cheap funnel and a bit of thin hose works fine to fill a res.

A drainport is nice. Just use your fillport parts as a drainport, I did that before using the DD delrin fillport. In fact I still use the same thing. Just make the drain hose barely long enough to fit out the side of the case into a bucket etc. The tubing will flex as you put the cover on. There is a billion ways for a drainport, think about it before you do it.

Look at the end of this log, you can see how I use my DD port.

http://www.overclockers.com/annual-water-cooling-cleaning-rebuild-journal/

Thanks I will be going over that.

As an update I have bought the Swiftech kit and I decided to grab a Antec 1200 as the 300 was a little small. I still <3 that case. I am not digging the blue led's I am going to have to swap em for some green ones. I wish swiftech included the am3 bracket as I now have to wait for it to arrive.

I Currently have the Rad hanging off the back of my case. I was thinking about using my old Antec 300 case as a rad box. But It would have to be placed on the opposit side of my monitor. My question is would having the tubing runing back behind the monitor cause any issues?

Back