• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My timeline of liquid =]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So than i went brand new everything pretty much the asus board its awasome

i love the chrome back plate for the 5970 from ek

so everything istalled almost

the new red tubing is awasome i love it! feser one

nice and shinny

Deleted other post :)

That looks so much better now! Looks messy and kinda cheap and tacky at first. Now it just looks wonderful!

Kinda wish I I had the money for watercooling :p

You could buy a drive bay reservoir, would make your case look emptier and just that bit cleaner.

Just wondering is the front of your case actually pink? Or is that just what the camera makes it look like?

Very Nice indeed, and as tinymouse2 said much, much cleaner looking too!
Yeah I was wondering about the colour too, looks great though with the Now black case,
well done!

Looks good, although colored liquid isn't my cup of tea, so to speak. There seems to be too many problems that can arise from it. Have you thought about running straight distilled and just putting a Bitspower LED stop fitting in an extra port in the res (if there is one) to get the color to your fluid? Something like THIS would get you the green color, without having to worry about THIS and THIS happening to your blocks.

Let me be more specific. The FRONT of the case is hideous. The rest looks great since he painted it. The front design is terrible. The grills, red/pink color, and angles make it look like a toy. If he painted it black, it wouldn't be AS bad but I still wouldn't like the general aesthetics of it.

What's bad about the case? Looks pretty nice to me...
No absurd angles or anything to hate.

Let me be more specific. The FRONT of the case is hideous. The rest looks great since he painted it. The front design is terrible. The grills, red/pink color, and angles make it look like a toy. If he painted it black, it wouldn't be AS bad but I still wouldn't like the general aesthetics of it.

It's red, the camera just shows it as pink...
I think it looks fine. The contrast is lovely just not in the pics.
Google "Coolermaster AMD" to check out the real colour.

It's all subjective. I think he has a fantastic setup besides the front lid IMO. You know what they say about opinions... :p

It's red, the camera just shows it as pink...
I think it looks fine. The contrast is lovely just not in the pics.
Google "Coolermaster AMD" to check out the real colour.

it might be because my lights in the house are all leds, i dont use regular light bulbs but the fluid i just want it clear i wasnt really trying to go for colors but i figured i give it a try i will put distilled water in there soon or maby alochol.

Oh thats not a ek res its a koolance which i love much better design that the swifttech micro i had. im gonna do distilled water and maby a red led if i can figure out how to get it inside the tank

Back