• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus U3S6 card problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sliderule

Have a Asus P5K-E-Wifi m/b. Tried to use Asus U3S6 card for USB 3.0 connection. The card is installed in the second PCI-E slot. Also has a Promise SATA 3 TX4 card installed in the PCI slot above this Express slot. Drivers are updated. Device manager shows both controllers working properly. O/S is WinXP Pro SP3. Reviews by one of overclocker reviews indicated it should work with my m/b. Any solutions would be appreciated

how would I checked to know if it is a faulty card? Device manager shows both the Marvell Sata controller and the NEC USB controller is working properly? Would installing this card in another m/b tell me if this card works or not. This is the first card to give me these kind of problems.

I would defiantly install the card on a different PC and see if it works, then you will know for sure if the card is working or not.:)

Back