• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opinions on XSPC RX480

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bumsquad

How is this rad in terms of performance compared to the other quad 120mm rads? I read the roundups found on google and it said that they perform poorly in comparison to other rads when it comes to high RPM fans. is this true? I'm going to be using 4 Deltas undervolted to 7v.

Thanks.

Yep, it's a great rad. It designed for lower speed fans. Meaning less noise.

Can I ask you know what the DT temps are? Heard of that before? How about FPI? Fins per inch?

Some rads are best with HS, over 2000 RPM fans. They can be a 'bit' smaller.

Best I give you this link, read for a while you decide.
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643364
The RX480 is a GREAT rad to remove heat and give a low noise performance. You still have to deal with the laws of the universe, physics. It's a great rad, but it's not a given to cool all there is to be cooled.

thanks. i've been using a dual heatercore for the last 5 yrs i'm curious how much of a DT it would have going against another dual radiator. i want to know because heatercore are so much thicker, heavier, seem to have more fins overall.

Back