• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Premium Service.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brutal-Force

There seems to be an Asus Topic on the boards for the last few days, so I thought I would throw this out there for those interested.

Link to Asus Premium Service

It specifically states that you will have to provide a valid credit card. I was not required too, but I am only pointing that out.

Notice that this is all of their top of the line motherboards.

There seems to be an Asus Topic on the boards for the last few days, so I thought I would throw this out there for those interested.

Link to Asus Premium Service

It specifically states that you will have to provide a valid credit card. I was not required too, but I am only pointing that out.

Notice that this is all of their top of the line motherboards.

ahh thats just the x-ship service, I have that as well my board should ship out today I hope to get it in by the weekend.
pita that I have to rip my loop apart

Ok, I called back to Asus because of what I was reading on the APS and the Email they sent me.

You in fact DO have to provide a credit card info as a retainer (Not really an issue). You have to fill out the form and Fax it back. To me this is the biggest hassle because I don't have a Fax Machine. :p I wish there was an electronic way of doing this.

Last edited:
google online fax service, there are many available

if you have a dial up modem and a scaner your set, I have a all in one printer/scanner and a XP rig with a modem in it, so sending off the forms was the easy part.
Now I'm waiting for my tracking number and new board, I could not cross ship the P45 board as it was over a year since I bought it , good news is Asus finally have a RMA depot in Canada, I used to have to send it to Indiana or California thats expensive for us canucks.
Still think I should sell the MIIIF and grab a EVGA

I don't have a Fax, Scanner, Printer or Dial up modem. I am still in the dark ages.

WHO DOESN'T DO ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES! lol. I think its funny how a lot of companies refuse to do things electronically. My car loan I have to pay with check or go into the bank and pay in cash. LOL! A CAR LOAN! Its like we are back in the 1970s.

Asus has stellar service....
I rma'd the Maximus III yesterday using cross ship, my board is in transit today and will arrive tomorrow ...very speedy service
I hope the board is a new revision I bought mine when they first hit the stores back in November

Back