• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[eVGA E760] Trouble Getting into the BIOS with RAID Enabled

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MattNo5ss

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
What's the trick to consistently get into the BIOS with RAID enabled?

The screen at which you're supposed to press Delete appears for only a fraction of a second before the RAID BIOS takes over. I can alternate my index and middle fingers to press Delete very fast through the entire booting process with no luck. I've tried pressing Delete constantly but at a slow pace. I've tried alternating fast and slow. Every now and then I'll get into the BIOS somehow, but I have to go through like 10 reboots to get it to work.

Without RAID enabled, it's easy and works every time.

Any suggestions?

have you been over to the EVGA forums to ask? maybe suggest they add a bit more delay to it in the bios. see if they can do this solution which would be allow the user to set a time delay from start up/ram count to raid screen. that is assuming there is no such delay in the bios for what it looks like you need.

Nope, I figured I'd ask here first since you guys are usually very helpful. I didn't see any delay setting in the BIOS, I looked everywhere, but it's still possible I'm missing it.

I'll take your suggestion if no one can come up with anything else. I'd hate to have to wait for a BIOS update though...but it'll be better than nothing.

matt it is all i can think of since i dont have that problem on my asus x58 board. it really does sound like a not long enough delay between the two. GL!

Hmm, It might be that my wireless keyboard doesn't connect before the RAID screen comes up. Don't have a wired one to try though...

Last edited:
i guess i could try using my mother wireless mouse/keyboard and see if i have the same problem. though i dont think i will, just imo right now, tomorrow we will see.

Back