• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New RIIIE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hardass

Could use some Bios setup help. Been years since I ran a ASUS.
Running my 920 under water.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 251
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 197
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 197
Do you use ROG connect or turbov? if so turn the sync mode off (basically it apply your setting into bios) so far you look good, quick what version of the mobo cpuz say?

I am using TurboV.

Attachments

• 212x21.jpg
    212x21.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 190
Setyour rig with rog connect, a must for vantage and 06 ( run the gpu test as high as you can when you get the black screen just before the cpu test lower your bclk and let it fly! We have a lot of prob with high bclk with that board would you mind test how high you can get it?

Setyour rig with rog connect, a must for vantage and 06 ( run the gpu test as high as you can when you get the black screen just before the cpu test lower your bclk and let it fly! We have a lot of prob with high bclk with that board would you mind test how high you can get it?

No idea what you mean here, rog connect?

crank those ram and loose 5them up like they were in vegas!

Crank in what way?

Whatever you do, don't turn the Prefetchers off in the CPU Config screen :) That drove me nuts for 2 days! I'd work on getting the UCLK (Uncore) up also. You can probably raise it a few notches without raising Vtt (QPI/DRAM), but if you go too high, you'll need to add some Vtt. Also, some UCLK setting may work better than others (including higher), so find a BCLK/OC you want to work with and then raise the UCLK.

on the cd that came with your board. there's a prog called rog connect, installit on your laptop and connect the white usb cable to your laptop and to the back panel of the mobo ( the only usb plug that is vertical) just beside it there's a button (look like links) press it start the rig and control everything from your laptop, shoot you can even reset the cmos from there!!! Since the r3e don't haqve the lcd poster it's what you need to use to see post code ect and on the fly clocking, best shoot with it is a netbook....

Last edited:
on the cd that came with your board. there's a prog called rog connect, installit on your laptop and connect the white usb cable to your laptop and to the back panel of the mobo ( the only usb plug that is vertical) just beside it there's a button (look like links) press it start the rig and control everything from your laptop, shoot you can even reset the cmos from there!!! Since the r3e don't haqve the lcd poster it's what you need to use to see post code ect and on the fly clocking, best shoot with it is a netbook....

Sweet, Thanks.

I leave it on AUTO, but you can try different settings (0%/50%/100%). AUTO usually overvolts Vc a hair at idle and I haven't really watched for droop, I just use what works ;)

I leave it on AUTO, but you can try different settings (0%/50%/100%). AUTO usually overvolts Vc a hair at idle and I haven't really watched for droop, I just use what works ;)

On auto 1.375v in bios overvolts to 1.408 under load on cpuz.

Best wp1024 for me.

Attachments

• 225x21.jpg
    225x21.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 180
Back