• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Max save nb core for p45

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

markp1989

just put a northbridge water block on my dfi lanparty jr p45-t2rs motherboard, and im gona see how high i can get my cpu.

i wana know what is the max safe northbridge voltage is for 24 hour use?

thanks, mark

You should easily be able to hit a FSB of 500-550MHz w/ little to no adjustment to the vMCH (default is 1.15V) running a dual, although quad's normally require considerably higher voltage at a lower FSB.

You should easily be able to hit a FSB of 500-550MHz w/ little to no adjustment to the vMCH (default is 1.15V) running a dual, although quad's normally require considerably higher voltage at a lower FSB.

thanks for this info , im gona restart my oc, i was at 1.25v on mch , most places i checked before said just set it at 1.36 :| but that seemed way to high for me.

im priming at 444mhz at 1.18v (lowest my mobo will go) see how this is. im hoping to get 500mhz fsb , but i dont remember what the fsb was was last time i checked, i realy should of wrote this down.

Back