• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IOH temp in bios HIGH

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chaos

i just install my H50 in my system and was running some tests and opened up the motherboards hardware monitor and its saying my system temps are 55 degrees celsius.. went into bios and its saying the same thing.. Do i have the vlotage too high on something???

i just install my H50 in my system and was running some tests and opened up the motherboards hardware monitor and its saying my system temps are 55 degrees celsius.. went into bios and its saying the same thing.. Do i have the vlotage too high on something???

i am fairly certain that ioh temps are the northbridge chipset temps. i do not believe that 55c is that high.

ive over clocked my system and the bios says it is at 65c, this is with the stock active heatsink set at 100% fan speed. i dont think that is too high.

though i am a novice and i could be wrong.

Back