• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newest greens - cleanup on aisle 5!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Some of you may have noticed the recent demotions - hokiealumnus and splat have been given green stars and a job to do. Albeit, they've already been working every weekday for months helping to ensure we have good material to publish on the frontpage... But now they can swing the ban hammer on spammers and help directly move the forums forward also. :)

Congrats Brett (splat) and Jeremy (hokiealumnus)!

congrats to both of you, will give you some to IMOG. Nice to see power given where and when it needs to be. good job to all

thanks for the vote of confidence guys :beer: i'll try not to mess with Dolk too much

I do not live in fear. For what will be brought onto me, will be returned!

Thank you all so much! It's a great honor to wear this color, hopefully I can do it justice.

Congrats guys! You guys both have full time jobs and families, yet you work on the frontpage and forums from 9-5 each day, plus evenings! All of your hard work and dedication is unparalleled. Totally fits in with the overclockers.com mission statement.

Keep up the excellent work! And I am proud to call you guys moderators!
:)

Matt

been here almost 9 years and dont get any senior member tag! sad day for me. lol

Back