• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI Lanparty UT X58 DIMM SLOT NOT WORKING

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tranceformer

Registered
Hello guys. Six months ago I made the mistake of ordering the DFI LANPARTY UT X58 mobo from greece because i couldn't find this particular motherboard in my country (cyprus). The mobo I received had a faulty dimm slot. In fact the faulty dimm slot was the slot number 1. In result I can't enable the triple channel because the extra 3 slots that the particular motherboard provides only work when the three primary (yellow) slots are used. The high shipping costs don't let me send the motherboard back to the shop I purchsed it and claim my warranty (as well as the fear that the board won't reach it's destination in one piece). I sent an email to dfi 3 months ago and I'm still waiting for an answer. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you.

The correct triple channel memory configuration for the UT X58-T3EH8 is... DIMM slots 2, 4, and 6 (the green slots).

Last edited:
Back