• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Evga X58 SLI LE..HELP NEEDED

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Icebl@ster

I just got this board and popped in my 930 and the mobo thinks its a 920 and is running it at 2.6. What do i need to change to make it run at its norm speed of 2.8?

Thanks(I know stupid/easy question but I don't want to fool with changing anything improperly)

Also in evga e-leet tool it says cpu temp is 35C yet all the cores are at around 50C(confirmed with real temp) Can someone explain that to me as well

Thanks again,
Ice

the board prolly needs a bios flash to recognize the newer chip. as far as the bios reading different, that is common to most all mobo's. just trust real temp. what cooler are you using? If stock Brolloks has a megahalems in the classies for 50 american dollars shipped and should really bring the temps down.
As far as just getting it to 2.8 you could up the bclk or if the board allows move the multi to 22. but I think the bios flash is the way to go. just make sure you read the process from evga before attempting it if you have never done a bios flash before, as you can brick the board if it fails.

Last edited:
bios73 was just put up on the evga site today. it adds another memory adjustment.

Back