• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temp in bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

THE_SOURCE41

when i first started using my computer the temp showed up in the bios. then all of a sudden when I started to overclock it disapeared... is this bad or does it really matter if I can still get temps in real temp?

Maybe your sensors went bad?
Try installing Realtemp into your operating system. If that doesn't report temperatures either, then your sensors are fried, which is probably worth RMAing for.

I already have Real temp and those seem to be working fine. so I am not to worried. If i really wanted to maybe i could flash bios but I don't think it matters.

As long as realtemp or core temp can read the sensors on the cpu then your fine. The temperature in the bios is just the predicted temperature of the die based on the sensors from each core. If I remember correctly its call the Tjunction temp or something which is the temperature of the cpu die itself.

Back