• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RMA request

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soldierguy

I'm new at hardware, and I need to return a fubarred mobo under warranty, but have gotten stalled.

I bought it at Newegg about 6 weeks ago and it has now quit working. Its dead for some reason. And i've replaced it with something else. So i just want to return it under warranty.

But to whom do i send it, and who gives me the RMA. Its got a ASUS 3 year warranty, but I may be misunderstanding this, but when I got to the ASUS site where I previously registered the mobo/warranty etc at purchase time, it says that I need to "return to reseller for warranty". What does that mean--Do they mean "retailer"--Newegg?

Because when I go to Newegg and my account etc--it says no longer available for any kind of Newegg RMA--return to manufacturer etc.

I'm new at this so I'm sure its me, but it seems like both are saying "go away".

I understand the Newegg 30 return policy etc--and I can clearly see that I'm not within that range etc--but where are the 3 year repair warranty people???

Lost Please help

Tom

Back