• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Performance PC's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daddyjaxx

On Monday morning I placed two orders totalling 1600.00 for watercooling stuff for my new rig. Monday at 5:00 they called and were short two of the Panaflo Mediums I ordered and wanted to know if I wanted them cancelled or switched with highs or lows. I chose two highs. You can always slow them down, but not speed them up.

Today, at 5 p.m again they left me a message saying they were short on the Primoflex 1/2 x 3/4 Clear and wanted to know if I would take Tygon instead. Why do they wait all day to call?

You would think that they could check stock on the entire order and call about everything at one time. I really need this order by Friday and sent an email to see if they would give me a 40.00 discount on shipping UPS Next Day. It's less than 3% of my order total. I would hope that that will do this for customer service.

I have always gotten same day shipping from them. This is surprising.

On Monday morning I placed two orders totalling 1600.00 for watercooling stuff for my new rig. Monday at 5:00 they called and were short two of the Panaflo Mediums I ordered and wanted to know if I wanted them cancelled or switched with highs or lows. I chose two highs. You can always slow them down, but not speed them up.

Today, at 5 p.m again they left me a message saying they were short on the Primoflex 1/2 x 3/4 Clear and wanted to know if I would take Tygon instead. Why do they wait all day to call?

You would think that they could check stock on the entire order and call about everything at one time. I really need this order by Friday and sent an email to see if they would give me a 40.00 discount on shipping UPS Next Day. It's less than 3% of my order total. I would hope that that will do this for customer service.

I have always gotten same day shipping from them. This is surprising.

Odd, everytime I have ordered from them the product showed up in the mail < 72 hours.

I had good experiences with Performance PCs. They sent me samples of sleeving when I was deciding on a color, and when I made an error in my order quantity they fixed it and shipped it out the same day. Bad luck maybe?

Today they called and said two of the Panaflo medium housings were cracked. That would leave me with 8 mediums and 4 highs. I just asked them to change two more to highs so that I have 6 of each. I really didn't want highs so I didn't need a controller, but the lows aren't fast enough. Using 6 medium Yates on the other rad.

I don't think the highs will be a real problem. If you wire them all together and put them on a single channel of ~ 20-25watts, they should draw enough to slow each other down.

You have a controller already? I was going off the assumption you had no controller. If you have controller then it's alright. Crank 'em up if you ever bench.

Back