• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

linkworld

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not till now. i just looked at newegg. they had 1 by that manufacturer. it seems a little cheap. but if you look at the wires in the picture, they don't look as thin as some other psu's. there is an old saying: you get what you paid for. i love my FSP PSU, but i did pay close to $80 for it.

The Linkworlds I've included with cases looked pretty bad, but the 350W one I owned for a few days (returned because of rebate conditions, not performance) looked decently built, except that each of its two high voltage filter capacitors was rated for only 470 uF instead of the usual 680-1000 uF common with quality 350W PSUs. Also one vertical resistor on the high voltage side had a bare wire lead that seemed to be too close to the case wall, and in a better PSU it would have either been farther away or covered with plastic sleeving.

Last edited:
Linkworld is like Powmax, Allied, or Raidmax. If you've got one that's working I can't disprove it, but OTH you sure can't count on it turning out that way.

Back