• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

+1 Logitech Customer Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Automiketic

Let me start by stating that I have several Logitech devices and love them all. Recently my G500 mouse started to have a problem. The button under the scroll wheel (middle mouse button) stopped "clicking". The button it self responds when I push on it but there is zero travel and no more "click" So I called customer support. Not only were they polite and courteous but when I mentioned I didn't want to go with out a mouse for a couple of weeks they offered advanced replacement at no charge and with no hold on a credit card. They even included a return shipping label at no cost to me what so ever. This is a huge step up from some of the manufacturers I have delt with in the past. Way to go Logitech!

I've heard several stories like this which is why I continue to buy Logitech products

Great to hear as my Wife's Logitech Laser Mouse (think its G7) is driving her nuts, with allot of double clicking at times, causing things to open when she doesnt want to open an app or opening multiple instances of, so looks like I will have to give them a call too!

i must admit that like many companies you probably wont talk to someone who's first language is english, but I have come to expect this these days.....

I emailed them about my defective G500, provided all my serial numbers. Guy said it was within warranty and sent me out a new one. I didn't even have to return the old one.

i must admit that like many companies you probably wont talk to someone who's first language is english, but I have come to expect this these days.....

Funny you mention that , at first I didn't want to post.But since you mentioned it,last time I spoke with a very nice lady,but it took much longer for me to explain my situation , and in the end she still got it wrong and I have received a wrong receiver for my mouse,suffice to say her english was lacking.Was a very frustrating phone call,so much so that I still have not called back...

I have no problem with Logitech products , owned several of them and surely will own more,but just want to share my experience.

Great to hear as my Wife's Logitech Laser Mouse (think its G7) is driving her nuts, with allot of double clicking at times, causing things to open when she doesnt want to open an app or opening multiple instances of, so looks like I will have to give them a call too!

Do it! I have had two of them replaced for the exact same thing. No trouble, no fuss. Just a few questions to see exactly what is happening. Interestingly enough, they don't even require you to return the old one. They just send a new one out to you. So, if you like the mouse (and I DO like the mouse, I bought one for both PCs at home and even paid money to use one at work) you can continue to use it and just deal with it. Or, you can always try taking it apart yourself and see if you can fix it. I gave one of my bad ones to a friend and he took it apart and fixed it up. Seems that there was a bunch of gunk built up at the switch or something.

Logitech is the bomb! My mouse in my old MX3000 combo died (buttons stopped clicking) with only months on the warranty left, not only did they pay for the shipping in all directions, but they even intercepted the shipping for me cause they shipped it way faster than they said and I was not at the address I gave and wouldn't be for two weeks. (This was during the holiday's). I was told it'd take 2 weeks to process the rma and ship it and up to 7 days shipping. They got my RMA on a Saturday and Monday I had a tracking number for my replacement!

i had to reply thos this, my G5 mouse started cutting in and out, it would work for a little while and then just loose power and i would have to mess with the cord and it would work again for a little bit

so i contacted logitech and told them my problem and they sent me a brand new in the box G500 which is a upgrade from my G5 and i love it, this is why i buy logitech

I have a G9 with a halfway broken cord (it'll disconnect every few minutes), and after three messages back and forth to support, they shipped me a brand new one, and told me I didn't need to send the old one back.

I have a G9 with a halfway broken cord (it'll disconnect every few minutes), and after three messages back and forth to support, they shipped me a brand new one, and told me I didn't need to send the old one back.

i carefully removed the woven cover on the cord of my old mouse and found out that the wire had gotten sliced almost all the way through some how

Back