• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VapoChill LS questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIXXERGUY6

How loud are they?
How would it to for a an i7 920 @ 4.0-4.2 and eventually a 980x at w/e I can get it stable at?

Can you make the tube longer so you could put the unit in a desk draw or cabinet so it would be quieter?

I found one local for $400 and can probably get it cheaper that's why I'm asking.

But with that solved I would still have to find a way or make a w/c loop for my 2-4 gtx460's

My head spins too much!!

1) Won't hold the load.
2) To change flex length you have to install new and regas the system. $200 or so.

For your CPU.

Are you serious? Something that can keep itself at -75c can't keep an i7 under 20c under load? WTF....

an overclocked I7 takes 204w to get to 4.0. My coolermaster v10 can dissipate 200w of heat(per it's advertisement)

I have seen that the VC LS can handle 200w, if you get it regassed then you can handle more. All I would have to do is get it regassed with something better and it would be good I would think.

It does -60C unloaded at best, the faulty temperature sensor tells you more. Phase is not a water or air heatsink, it has a max dissipation, past that it overloads. The i7 will overload it with an overclock, and thus the temperatures will rise continuously.

Back