• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FrozenCPU impresses once again!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adragontattoo

Trailer Chasing Senior
:clap:

So I am working on finishing/doing a build that I have been working on for awhile. Since I have almost unlimited free time right now (TL;DR job went poof, even my boss doesnt know why) I have been getting the necessary parts in place to finish it.

And I have had to order additional parts as I realize I am missing X or in need of Y...

One order from FrozenCPU was delivered, unboxed and confusing. They sent me the wrong cable! And the Res seemed to have been missing a couple pieces. Friday at 5pm EST I send an email, figuring that I will run into a hassle and have to ship them the wrong cable, show them the missing parts and all that.

Lo and Behold, automated response notifying a shipment within a hair over an hour, and an apology email as well. Bravo guys! I was fully NOT expecting that I would be able to get the correct items shipped out until at least Monday.

Of course, then I realized I needed MORE parts and of course, I also realized that I forgot to order a couple other things after that as well...

FrozenCPU is probably one of the fastest to respond Online shops I have ever dealt with. I was again impressed with the fast response. Hell I have dropped them an inquiry on a Saturday late at night and gotten responses back pretty quickly on very odd random questions in the past but I was still shocked to see how fast they verified the error and shipped the correct parts.

Last edited:
Back