• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monoprice surprised me...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
img_logored.gif

Thought I'd seen it all, but I guess not...

Last night I placed a small order as I needed a few things from Monoprice, today I realized I needed a couple more things so I called them to see if I could add them to my order, but alas; my order was already being filled at their warehouse.

What surprised me is this, which is apparently the way they handle these thing, which is simply awesome. I've never seen a vendor, including Newegg take this approuch as the SOP (standard operating procedure) Maybe Jab-Tech would do this, but not many vendors would.

Dear Samuel Green,
We were unable to add the items as you requested as we were unable to locate the original order before it was packaged and ready to be shipped out. If you choose to place a new order for the additional items needed, please put a special note in the special instruction section on step 2 of the check out process stating: Monoprice was unable to add additional items to my order. Please apply a shipping discount for this order. Once we verify that a request was made on the previous order to add the items, and this e-mail was sent, a discount on shipping will be applied depending on the shipping method you choose for the 2nd order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We appreciate your time and business.
Should you have any question, please email at [email protected] or call us at 909-989-6887.
Thank you so much for doing business with us.
Regards,
Bernardina Urena
Monoprice, Inc.

+1 again.... monoprice is simply awesome as far as prices, and the CS is bar none the best i have ever delt with. Plus for small orders, overnight express shipping is usually the cheapest shipping and i get my stuff next day!!!!

I spend money at Monoprice over any other retailer as much as possible. No matter if it's the best price. I just know I'll be treated well there if I need support.

monoprice is the best. bought a bunch of HDMI, cat5 cables, and then some. good prices and cheap shipping. they cant be beat!

It is because of Overclockers that I tried Monoprice for the first time around Father's Day. We bought my dad his first Blu-Ray Player and Best Buy wanted to sell my brother-in-law a Monster 4' HDMI cable for $99 and then offered their Rocketfish brand for $50.

I told him to hold off because I knew a place I've heard of from here. Long story short: 6' high quality HDMI cable + shipping was a blistering total cost of $7.00 from Monoprice. And their speed of processing my order was second to none which arrived that week.

Monoprice does indeed rock - Hands Down - but I thought I'd add that www.performance-pcs.com does this as a courtesy for small "add-on" items as well (just used this on an order I placed last week!).

Those are two of the good guys in computer accessories IMNSHO...

:cool:

Monoprice is simply the best source for any kind of wires, my brother needed tonnes of 30ft hdmi cables for a condo project he was doing and I got it all through monoprice. over $2000 of wires and I have never had any issues or missed items. They also made me gold member OH YEAH BULK PRICES ON ALL ITEMS!!!!

I love monoprice!

Back