• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P6X58D Premium

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tokae

Hey All,

I am helping a friend put together an i7 system and I came across this motherboard at a local Tigerdirect store..

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/motherboards/2010/05/05/asus-p6x58d-premium-motherboard-review/1

Its listed on their site for 299 bucks I believe, but in the store they have it on the shelf for 162.99!

There are about 5 or 6 of them at this store... They are new and not refurbs and I can't figure out why they are so cheap. I told my friend to buy that board as it seems to do well in reviews etc.. Any thoughts before he does?

Well he went and tried to buy one from Tigerdirect and apparently they had the wrong tag out.. It was a tag for some Asus 1156 mobo. He argued with the salesguy about the incorrect tag and price and they wouldn't move on the actual price.

Back