• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone else have slow USPS delivery from EK direct

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kamokazi

Registered
So I ordered a bunch of stuff direct from EK a month ago today, and it's still not here. No fault of EK at all, let me just skip direct to the USPS 'tracking':

Arrival at Unit, August 11, 2010, 8:58 am, ATLANTA, GA 30378
Inbound Out of Customs, July 30, 2010, 10:25 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, July 30, 2010, 9:58 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, July 29, 2010, 9:53 am, LJUBLJANA 1003, SLOVENIA
Foreign Acceptance, July 28, 2010, 2:48 pm, SLOVENIA

As you can see, it's been over 2 weeks at Atlanta...and the destination is Ohio. Has anyone else ordered direct from EK and had such slow shipping from USPS before? I've only had something take this long once or twice, and it was media mail.

I did some poking around today and figured out Atlanta also acts as the mail recovery center where undeliverable mail goes, so now I am a bit concerned. There has been no update saying it was undeliverable, which seemed to happen every time a trackable shipment went there from the Googling I did. Also, the label would have to be pretty seriously mangled to the point they couldn't read the city or zip, because my local post office is tiny and they know me (with all the junk I order, weird crap from overseas with an illegible address would be assumed as mine, haha).

Going to see if it mystically appears at lunch and then try to call them.

Back