• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UD7 i7 920 6gb DDR3-2000 Overclock issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIXXERGUY6

I don't know if I'm just stupid or what, but I had this computer overclocked to 4.0 a while back and now I can't get it stable for anything.

Anyone have a Bios template for this mobo? 4.0-4.2ish w/e. The board is under watercooled so the higher the better. I have tried 21x200, 20x200 and nothing works. voltage anywhere from 1.25-1.42. I have come to the conclusion that I don't like Gigabyte boards :(

Anyone want to help me?

Thanks

p.s. I'm past the OC guides. It's the board tripping me up and I don't know why. A LOT more settings than any other board I've screwed with(4x classie, x58 msi, evga 3x sli le, and various other p55's and such)

my ud3 doesnt like any clock skews at all, and seems to like not having any voltages set to auto, I always set them to the default value. the board should show what is stock for each setting and just set them to that, other than cpu volts qpi vtt and I would suggest dropping cpu pll to 1.7. if it is a new chip I would say give more qpi vtt and turn off all power saving features and bring your pci-e freq to 105

Back