• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]X58A-UD3R: High-End Overclocking on Gigabyte's Entry X58 Platform

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

X58A-UD3R: High-End Overclocking on Gigabyte’s Entry X58 Platform
by sno.lcn

The X58A-UD3R is Gigabyte’s entry X58 motherboard, and has been around for quite some time. It’s been tested by a hundred review sites, and used by overclockers all over the world. How many reviews of this board have you seen with something like an i7 920, some 1600MHz memory, and high-end graphics card, showing you what the weekend overclocker or casual user might expect from this board? We all know this is a proven product, and probably the best value (performance + reliability / $) you can get for an X58-based computer. Let’s see how this entry-level board performs under some real pressure.

X58A-UD3R-28-Prep-8-800x600-300x225.jpg

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
I was considering purchasing this board as I am on a tight budget, yet would like to have some good overclock success. Was worried it might not be up to the task considering its price. I had some doubts even though I currently run a gigabyte P35 that I have been very happy with. I'm sold now though for sure. Great review. So glad you reviewed this board and pushed it! Thank you.

Back