• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thumbs up to Newegg.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pandam00nium

I'm sure this isn't necessary since they tend to get many praises, but stuff like this just makes you like the company.

On Friday I decided to get me one of those nifty bluetooth headsets and it finally arrived in the mail yesterday. Only the charger that was included with the headset was not even compatible with the device since the connector was not even close to fitting(seemed like it was a phone charger instead?)

So I e-mailed them about this issue, and they informed me that I ended up buying an OEM version. Guess that may have completely slipped my mind and they offered a return/refund if I wished, but since they were right I decided to just keep it and buy a USB charger separately. The next e-mail I got(8 minutes after I sent that response of buying one separately) they offered to give a credit on the charging cable.

Do they outsource their CS? I find it weird that they're working at 9:00PM PST.

Anyways that's pretty much it. I probably won't take the credit since it was a slip up on my part. I just find it extremely awkward that a charger like this would be included in the package.:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20100831_170741.jpg
    IMG_20100831_170741.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 79
Ive gotten responses from newegg at all sorts of hours so I suspect there may be someone around rather late each day for misc stuff.

Back