• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What was the First adjustable divider AGP/PCI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wingman99

After the Pentium II came out with locked multiplier, what manufacture made the first adjustable divider for AGP/PCI buss with jumpers.

IIRC it was ABIT.

If anyone remembers or knows better pleas pipe in.

looking to find some nostalgia.

Last edited:
I think you are correct, but I do not know which model it was....BP6? It was a Slot One, that much I'm sure of.
I have the original BE6-1...I just refurbished/re-capped it.

Funny thing, I was just taking a break from deciding to put together another BE6-2 v2 in a modern black case when I seen Wingman99's PM linking me to this thread. With all these mainboard rebuilds I have done lately, I am running out of decent video cards to use. :confused:
I hate to do it, but I think I will have to let a couple of these computers go. :cry:
I still have most of the original 80386 parts that I started with including a 80386-DX25 :screwy:
I love nostalgia

Ok, I clicked Submit reply and nothing happened, if there is a dbl post, I apologize. :)

Back