• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

And if THAT wasn't enough... Now THE ECA!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
So on August 31st... less than two weeks ago, I received this notice:

Aug 31

This is your notice that your membership is about to expire. You will have 45 days to respond to this notice. Click here to update your billing address.Once you are finished please log into your profile to edit your membership status.

* Login to your account Click Here
* In the left menu select the "Manage My Profile"
* In the user tabs select "Edit Account"
* On the second tier user links select "Membership Status"
* Proceed from this point on to edit your selection of choice

Then I received an email today saying "Thanks for your renewel!"

I did NOT request an auto-renew... I don't even remember joining this stupid **ing thing and now... combined with the spot I'm in with Amazon... I'm just getting SCREWED!

I'm going to have a very, very difficult time when I get to where I'm going.

IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN CLOSE to 45 days yet!

The Entertainment Consumers Association? WTF?

(That is the right one right? Typed ECA into google and several different associations popped up)

The Entertainment Consumers Association? WTF?

(That is the right one right? Typed ECA into google and several different associations popped up)

That's the one!

This is just an absolute nightmare! Everybody's teaming up to screw me over at the same time!

Try just shooting them an email saying you didn't want to renew and never signed up in the first place. If you don't want to use the contact us page and give them potentially more info, they have an email address ([email protected]) or phone ((203) 761-6180).

Try just shooting them an email saying you didn't want to renew and never signed up in the first place. If you don't want to use the contact us page and give them potentially more info, they have an email address ([email protected]) or phone ((203) 761-6180).

Firs thing I did was shoot an email and then I called. I'll call again in the morning. My morning is going to be EXTREMELY busy depending on what happens at midnight with Amazon.

Back